Friday, August 1, 2008

Laughter is the Best Medicine

I love to read the Reader Digest magazine and my favorite part is the Jokes Category.Here were some of it

Money Line
(Jim Novak)

Pulling into my service station 45 minutes late one morning, I shouted to the customers, "I'll turn the pumps on right away!" What I didn't know was that the night crew had left them on all night. By the time I got to the office, most of the cars had filled up and driven off. Only one customer stayed to pay. My heart sank. Then the customer pulled a wad of cash from his pocket and handed it to me.

"We kept passing the money to the last guy," he said. "We figured you'd get here sooner or later."


Weather Jokes (Darrell Burton, Richmond, Indiana)

Stormy weather diverted our Dallas-bound flight to another airport. As we approached the runway, the pilot came on the intercom: "For those of you who are not familiar with the area, this is Lubbock, Texas." Then he paused. "And for those of you who are familiar with this area, I think this is Lubbock, Texas."




Try to visit their site and register so that you can receive daily funny stories and jokes.