Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wishes for Granted

Do you believe in Santa Claus? When I was five years old, my mom always reminded me to be a good girl to be able to receive a Christmas present from Santa Claus on Christmas day.So during the Christmas day, I was so excited to open my gift . It was my favorite doll dressed like Santa. I started to believed in Santa Claus that day.I always wished to meet him in person.The following year, me and my mom visited the mall knowing that Santa will be there. I engaged in the sit on Santa's lap and took a picture.It was the one of the memorable day of my life.

Right now, I like to share those pictures and good memories of Santa Claus to my nephew. But my problem is, those pictures look old. Luckily, one of my friend told me that there is a new way to bring those old photos back to life. She also told me that if I wanted to share my pictures, I do not have to worry too much. She mentioned about CEIVAshare™ which is the simplest way to share your photos with your family and friends. Aside from that, CEIVA has teamed up with the Photo Scan Club to help bring old photos back to life.Your precious memories can be digitally preserved and enjoyed everyday on your CEIVA frame. All you have to do is to become a member.After that you will Got a Wish Sweeepstakes from Santa Clause.







Post?slot_id=27448&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark