Monday, June 22, 2009

My Hotel Destination

I'm planning to visit Hongkong this July with my family. My daughters always dream to visit Mickey and Minnie Mouse in Disneyland. I think this is the best time for my family to visit there. I don't have enough budget for my vacation so where planning to stay in Accor Hotel when we get there. The great thing about Accor Hotels City Super Sale is that travelers will be able to take advantage of savings of up to 60% when they book on-line between 23 - 29 June, for stays between July 10 and September 30, 2009. Over 250,000 room nights will be on sale, with rates starting as low as US$25 per night. This is limited time only so I must grab this once in a lifetime offer. After staying one week in Hongkong, we were going to proceed is Bangkok . Where going to visit the Thai temples in Thailand. I heard that Royal Temples there were either built by royalty or came under their sponsorship. I'm just curious in how they look like in actual view. Were planning to stay in the same hotel which is the Accor Hotel . Accor Hotel rates in 27 cities across 10 countries in Asia Pacific are being reduced in Accor's new "City Super Sale". The 27 cities include Bangkok, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Hanoi, Manila, Mumbai, Sydney and Auckland. Different rates apply for Accor's various brands, with Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, Novotel, Mercure, All Seasons and Ibis hotels participating, providing a vast range of affordable options during the 2.5 months. The Accor 'City Super Sale' coincides with record-low air fares across the Asia Pacific region, allowing travelers to enjoy some of the world's most exciting cities at bargain rates. So I don't have to spend lots of money in my travel vacation. I will also enjoy my time with my family.






Post?slot_id=40481&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark