Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Real Property Management

Are you tired of managing your rental property yourself? I would like to share to you the Real Property Management. It is company that provides full service management for owning a single house or investors in 100 places. These company has managed tens of thousands of rental properties nationwide for over 20 years with a professional, well-trained staff of property managers, maintenance personnel, and accountants. They offer many services like the tenant placement, affordable management fees with no leasing fees, credit and multi-state criminal background screening, regular property inspection, evictions/legal, project management and many more. One of my friend recommend it to me so I try their services. It was great because I was able to save money and energy.