Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Kelly Clarkson: Issues on Self Magazine Cover






Before there were rumors that Kelly Clarkson is pregnant because she gained weight.But look at the cover of Self Magazine. She look more slimmer. Thanks to the technology we have today. Some people think that the magazine might Photoshopped the wrong celebrity so they are calling the editors attention.

Lucy Danziger,Editor-in-chief of the Self Magazine admit that they actually edit the cover picture. She said that "Yes, of course we do postproduction corrections on our images.Kelly Clarkson exudes confidence and is a great role model for women of all sizes and stages of their life."

Despite these explanation,many readers were still upset.Lucy Danziger decided to blog more explanation regarding these issue.

"Did we alter her appearance? Only to make her look her personal best...But in the sense that Kelly is the picture of confidence, and she truly is, then I think this photo is the truest we have ever put out there on the newsstand."


In the Self magazine’s article Kelly Clarkson said, “When people talk about my weight, I’m like, ‘You seem to have a problem with it; I don’t. I’m fine!,’ ” ... “I’m never trying to lose weight – or gain it,” she added. “I’m just being!”


Anyway, you're still my favorite singer.