Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Career Plans

I'm going to college this coming school year. Right now, I'm still thinking of the best school and the course suited for me.To answer this problem, one of my friend ask me to visit Online Colleges site. Here, I will able to browse all colleges in my area and check the courses they offer. The site also provide the list of careers with latest salary. For example if I want to be an Account Executive, I will have a salary of $90,000. The site also give some helpful tips on how to become an Account Executive. It was written here that before becoming an Account Executive, candidates should have a knowledge of database and word processing applications, as well as general computer literacy. The site also mention the things that Account Executive do. After reading all of these, I think I want to be an Account Executive.