Friday, November 6, 2009

Real Property Management

I moved to Ohio last year because of my new job assignment. I was looking for a place stay for me and my family. Luckily, one of my friend told me about Real Property Management (RPM) Midwest. RPM Midwest manage commercial and residential properties that operates in the Central and Southwest Ohio/ Northern Kentucky . Real Property Management services single family homes, condos, apartment buildings, store fronts, and Homeowner associations. I also heard that they help people like me to rent their places quickly. The company collects the rent, inspect the properties three times every year to ensure that the tenants are taking care of the property. They also cover the cost of any eviction if necessary.

As one of the tenants, I'm really satisfied with their services. I have no problems with them. They don't charge a leasing fee which has saved me thousands of dollars. The RPM Midwest company has received "Franchise of the Year, Honorable Mention" award. For me, they deserve it because they are the best property management company in the country.