Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"You Gonna See This" Video Contest

Last year, I have been suffering from a serious eye disease called astigmatism. Life have been so hard for me. I need to wear eyeglasses which I never used to. I can't play any ball games like basketball or volleyball due to my poor eyesight. I try to used contact lenses but life is still difficult. One of my friend told me about the iLASIK eye treatment. Its' a laser vision correction. My friend told me that this is the latest technology used today and its safe. The procedure only takes minutes. With these laser eye treatment, my life greatly change. I'm now enjoying my 20/20 vision. I can also play my favorite sports.

By the way, I would like to inform you that Abbott Medical Optics Inc., the company behind my laser vision correction recently launched the ilasik video contest . They want to know how better vision improve or has improved people's lives. All you have to do is to make a video showing the impact of improved vision . So many people have already participated this contest and that includes me. Some have already submitted original music videos or videos that just show how their daily lives were improved because of better vision. In participating this contest, you have a chance to win $5000 as the grand prize. You can also win HDTV package (a $2,500 value), The Flip UltraHD™ camcorder (a $199.99 value). So what are you waiting for, share your great stories now and win these cool prizes.